Our services range from one-off workshops and performances to long trainings. Our typical assignment will take 1–6 months.
- Facilitation of collaboration, change and development, small and big groups
- Developmental groups for executives, middle managers and key persons
- Trainings for leadership teams, leaders, teams and work communitiesIndividual coaching for executives, middle managers, key persons and entrepreneurs
- Improvised playback theatre performances
Coaching, FAcIlitation and individual development
Facilitation of collaboration, change and development, small and big groups
- Focus: the common goals & the participants’ experiences, knowledge and needs
- Approach: efficient facilitation methods that help the sharing of knowledge, create common thinking and energize to action
- Results: affirmative interaction, broader thinking and increased trust in common progress and accomplishment
- Playback theatre can be used to enliven the process: the actors improvise the participants’ discussions. This clarifies complex issues, integrates different perspectives and deepens the common understanding. Especially suitable for big groups.
- Typically: 2–5 half or whole days during 1–6 months.
Trainings for leadership teams, leaders, teams and work communities
- Focus: the participants and the groups, their work, strengths and challenges
- Approach: short introductions, insightful coaching exercises and experiential methods from explorative play & assessments when needed
- Results: emotionally intelligent leadership and collaboration skills, tools for influencing and concrete actions
- Moreover: stronger cohesion, affirmative interaction and increased understanding of the responsibility and impact of the individual and the group
- Typically: 2–5 days during 1–6 months.
Developmental groups for executives, middle managers, key persons and entrepreneurs
The group: 8 participants having the same role in different organizations
Structure: 5 h starting session + 6 sessions à 3 h, duration 6 months
- Focus: the participants’ experiences, strengths and challenges connected to their work and their role
- Approach: insightful sparring and coaching, improvisational exercises
- Results: enhanced skills listening, empathy and collaboration skills & skills in inspiring, creating participation
- Moreover: enhanced self-awareness, self-reflection and self-leadership, increased spontaneity and clarity of the possibilities at work and in one’s role
Individual coaching for executives, middle managers, key persons and entrepreneurs
- Focus: the coachee and his/her agenda
- Approach: coaching conversations, insightful visual and action-based exercises, customized work methods & assessments when needed
- Results: concrete tools for implementing the wanted change, increased self-knowledge and self-reflection, enhanced awareness of one’s choices and one’s impact
- Typically: 5 sessions à 1,5 h during 6 months.
Inspiration and team work through improvisation theatre
Improvised playback theatre performances
Our unique, insightful performance is always linked to the goals of the organization and of the group. It is perfect for seminars, trainings, conferences and celebrations to emphasize the importance of the occasion, to enthuse and to enrich the dialogue.
- Focus: the audience and their stories & the goals of the organization
- Approach: a performance during which professional actors improvise the experiences and the stories of the audience led by an experienced conductor
- Results: inspiring and fun, the performance enhances cohesion and brings up unexpected perspectives on the issues at hand, thus refreshing the thinking of the organization
- Moreover: enhanced empathy and mutual appreciation, increased team spirit and clarity about the purpose and goals
- Typically: 1,5–2 hours